What an exciting year it has been for B2E Consulting and our consultants!
2017 saw B2E Resourcing and B2E Consulting brought together under the umbrella of B2E Consulting, allowing us to provide a broader spectrum of consulting services to our clients, focusing on 4 key offerings:
1. Full Service Consulting
2. Managed Capability
3. Interim Consulting
4. Intelligent Automation
Visit the redesigned B2E Consulting website to learn more about our offerings, how we help our clients or to join our community.
The B2E Gig Economy Model
2017 has seen many headlines about the emergence of the Gig Economy. However, while Uber and Deliveroo are the current headliners, B2E Consulting has been trailblazing in this space by providing a ground-breaking gig economy model to our clients and consultants since 2004.
Our very own Maninder Murfin shared her insights on the important of the gig economy model, her personal experiences and how it’s the way forward.
More than just Consulting…
Did you attend one of our talks or social events? Our speakers covered a variety of topics, including:
- James Abbott demystified IR35, taking advantage of tax breaks and much more. James will be back in 2018 to do a follow up talk on IR35!
- James Smith (Director of Mobile and Digital at Nationwide Building Society) hosted a record-breaking event on how Fintech is revolutionising Financial Services
- Hugh Abbott (RPA Practice Lead at B2E) provided valuable insights on one of the hottest topics across all industries, Robotics Process Automation. Hugh will be holding a follow up talk in 2018 on RPA, his 3rd event in under 2 years on this ever-exciting topic!
- CV Review Webinar – Hugh Abbott holds regular free CV review webinars, taking consultants through our WIRM methodology. This methodology helps you to put into practice the theory of creating the perfect job specific CV
- Bi-annual networking drinks – held twice a year, our networking evenings have provided our consultants with the opportunity to meet the B2E Consulting team in person, network with other consultants and enjoy and evening out on the South Bank.
So, what does 2018 have in store for B2E?
B2E is different! How?
- We have over 20k expert consultants in our community
- The B2E team is made up of ex-consultants with over 200+ years’ top tier consulting experience.
In 2018, we will continue to focus on our consultants. As we strengthen our relationship with our community, we will be uniquely positioned to respond to our clients’ needs swiftly, efficiently and with the the right consultants the first time around. After all, we know what “good” looks like!
In addition to our consultants, we will continue to build out our 4 offerings, focusing on Managed Capability to start. Harnessing the power of our Community is what enables us to find the right consultant (or team of consultants) for the level of support our clients need.
Don’t miss out in 2018!
Update your profile to ensure you receive our event emails and newsletters, which will give you first chance to book your ticket. We have an exciting lineup of speakers and topics for 2018 including:
- Chat Bots
- Digital Transformation
- Machine Learning
- … and so much more!
GDPR is coming…
This is a set of government regulations around the protection of personal data. It may mean that, unless you expressly give us permission to contact you, in some circumstances, we won’t be able to contact you about roles.
To protect yourself, and to choose which email types you’d like from us, update your details now!
Whether it is providing our clients with THE best consultants in the industry, hosting insightful events, or helping our consultants write a killer CV, one thing is for sure, B2E will continue to lead the way as the ground breaking gig economy consulting company!