One of our experienced Sustainability consultants has successfully completed an engagement to conduct a review of existing sustainability processes, procedures and skills sets at the company and to develop an ambitious sustainable procurement strategy to support the Software Co’s net zero commitment and the reduction of Scope 3 emissions from their supply chain.
The scope of the project included:
- Supplier evaluation and selection;
- Ongoing management of/engagement with existing suppliers;
- Improving current methods and procedures for calculation of Scope 3 Cat 1 emissions as per the GHG Reporting Protocol;
- Benchmarking of similar industry peers;
- and ultimately the creation of an Emissions reduction strategy to align with their net zero roadmap.
Our consultant has been re-engaged to lead the implementation phase and this will include: Setting targets for Category 1, Scope 3 emissions, organisation design and training and the implementation of EcoVadis.
For more information contact Julie Crawford, Partner B2E Consulting.