Engaging Customer 2.0 – Real World Examples
November 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm GMT| £10.00
CUSTOMER 2.0 – noun
A person born during the digital age with a desire to purchase and compare products through social media & chat platforms.
=> our customer :
- wants to engage at a time that suits them
- wants to engage using the platforms they use every day
- likes to compares and rank their purchases
=> our challenge :
- the customer does not read newspapers & magazines
- the customer does not shop in the high street
- the customer does not watch TV
Engaging with Customer 2.0 is one of the challenges of the 21st Century.
Get the engagement right and the rewards are great.
Get it wrong and the internet will quickly ruin a reputation.
Teresa White shares her experience of engaging Customer 2.0
Using real world examples from :
- Banana Republic
Do you need to engage with Customer 2.0 ?
This promises to be an engaging evening.
Come listen, share and explore.
Muster : 18.00
Presentation : 18:15 – 19:30
Drinks & Networking : 19:30 – 20:30
=> we have had strong demand and have released more tickets !