Open Banking – Opportunity or Threat
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0| £10.00
What is Open Banking ?
What changes is it bringing ?
How can business take advantage of the disruption ?
The Government mandated that the UK’s biggest banks open their data to licensed companies by 13 January 2018.
- so what does this mean for mobile, for switching for new services ?
- and what does it mean for startups, challenger banks and minows ?
- and for the retail banking giants too ?
This evening examines innovative products born of Open Banking.
This evening is designed to help you think about :
- how Open Banking might affect your clients ?
- where opportunities might exist for you !
George Elkington is Open Banking Principal at B2E
If you have ever worked in FS – this is for you!
Muster : 18.00
Presentation : 18:15 – 19:30
Drinks & Networking : 19:30 – 20:30
=> we have had strong demand and have released more tickets !