Pitfalls and Successes in Brand Marketing
June 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm BST
BRAND MARKETING LESSONS – CASE STUDY FROM FILOFAX
We all had a Filofax but did you ever wonder how :
- Filofax reinvented the diary ?
- we were persuaded to part with hard cash ?
- the product becaome an 80s icon ?
And did you ever wonder what happened to Filofax ?
- why did it fall out of fashion ?
- could it have re-invented ?
- was the fall from grace inevitable ?
This is an amazing story with lessons of marketing, change and survival !
A special evening with an engaging speaker – B2E’s own Richard Eteson.
Richard was Sales & Marketing Director of Filofax.
Could Filofax have re-invented like Madonna ?
Or was Filofax always destined to be Boy George ?
Learn about marketing & reinvention – reserve your ticket now !
Muster : 18.00
Presentation : 18:15 – 19:30
Drinks & Networking : 19:30 – 20:30
=> only 20 places – book early to avoid disappointment!